This post is also available in: French
Careers at ILLUMENAI
The following opportunities are open at illumenai. We are looking for innovators that enjoy getting involved in all sorts of activities, risk takers, dreamers, collaborators. Working at a startup is exciting, frustrating, rewarding and drives learning more than any other environment. You can really build your career with the mentoring and support of our exceptional team.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Exposure, during your career, to embedded development would be a huge plus.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
• Design client-side and server-side architecture
• Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Write effective APIs
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Create security and data protection settings
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
• Write technical documentation
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
• Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
• Familiarity with common stacks
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Great attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• An analytical mind
• Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
This position will also help you reach your goal of creating your own test plans and infrastructure.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
• Review and analyze system specifications
• Collaborate with the team to develop effective strategies and test plans
• Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
• Assist in building and improving the test frameworks
• Evaluate product code according to specifications
• Create logs to document testing phases and defects
• Report bugs and errors to development teams
• Help troubleshoot issues
• Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
• Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
• Experience in project management and QA methodology
• Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
• Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. TestLink, Zephyr) and SQL
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
• Strong organizational skills